- All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the Conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Accepted full paper will be invited to give an oral presentation at the conference.
Prepare your paper using the template(Word; Latex) and submit it via email@example.com before the deadline.
Plagiarism is strictly forbidden. If an author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the following acts of sanction will be taken :
- The authors' supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s)/Universities will be informed about their/his/her act of plagiarism
- The article will be rejected or be deleted from the final publications.
- The authors' act of plagiarism will be reported to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
- FRSE operates a system of single-blind peer review. Each submitted paper is assessed by at least two reviewers.
- All papers which have passed initial review will be assigned to two reviewers. Each reviewer is asked to read the paper thoroughly and then give comments in the review form.
Journals Indexed in SCI
- SAE International Journal of Connected and Automated Vehicles
- IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Applied Earth Observations and Remote Sensing